There are many different kinds of TUGSA meetings and events for you to join:
- General Meetings will be held twice per semester for the 2017-2018 year. These meetings will include updates on union affairs, opportunities for voting on changes to the Constitution and/or changes to the Executive Board (if applicable), and general exchanges of information.
- Because we are negotiating a new bargaining agreement this year, we will be holding four Contract Negotiations Town Halls (two sessions in October and two in November) to focus specifically on the negotiation process.
- We also will try to host social events at least once per month, so look out for those!
- Various TUGSA committees, such as the Organizing Committee, also hold meetings throughout the semester. If you would like to join one of these committees, please do.
- If you are part of a graduate student organization that would like to promote an organization-affiliated event here, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the date, time, location, and brief description.